I keep getting notes from readers and Facebook friends telling me there is no way anyone would really try to rig a U.S. presidential election, especially not the Democrats, who are just too dumb and disorganized to mount such an effort.
Well, y’all could be right, but let’s take a quick review of just some of the hoaxes the Democrat Party/Deep State/Media have mounted over the last five years:
– In 2016, they rigged their own nominating process to ensure Hillary Clinton would be awarded their nomination over Bernie Sanders;
– Also in 2016, they deployed the FBI and DOJ to try to rig the general election to install the Pantsuit Princess in the Oval Office. They failed;
– They spent four years pushing the Russia Collusion hoax, based on allegations made in the Steele Dossier, a document compiled by a British agent containing stories fed to him by agents from … wait for it … Russia!;
– That Dossier was funded to the tune of $11 million (that we know of) from the DNC and the Hillary Clinton campaign;
– In the process of mounting that Russia hoax, the Democrats abused the powers of the FBI, the Department of Justice writ large, the CIA and the National Security Council. Ultimately, the hoax failed;
– They appointed a “special counsel” – Robert Mueller – in 2017 and spent about $40 million in taxpayer dollars trying to find something, anything to pin on the president in order to have him removed. That hoax failed;
– They had the Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, wearing a wire during his meetings with the President of the United States of America in the hopes of catching the POTUS in making some statement that Mueller could construe as being “obstruction of justice.” That hoax failed;
– They funded character assassination campaigns targeting the President involving a seedy lawyer, a washed up porn star and a washed up Playboy playmate. These hoaxes failed, and the lawyer is now in prison;
– They held the nation hostage for 6 months with a fake impeachment hoax based solely on a phone call between the President of the United States and the newly-elected President of Ukraine in which literally nothing wrong or illegal was discussed. That hoax failed;
– The allegation in that impeachment hoax of “quid pro quo” turned out to have been exactly what Joe Biden had bragged about doing vis a vis Ukraine while he was Vice President;
– Naturally, the Democrats then fixed their nomination for Biden himself, and had him run a hoax campaign from the basement of his home;
– They abused the crisis of a global pandemic to justify the mailing of millions of mail-in ballots by Democrat governors all over the country, on the false claim that voting in-person was dangerous;
– They also abused the crisis of a global pandemic to have their governors implement counterproductive lockdowns in a brazen effort to depress the economy and tilt the field in favor of Biden.
The Democrats have already done all of this, mounted all of these absurd hoaxes and many, many others, and we are supposed to somehow now believe that they and their media and Deep State partners would never think to try to fix a presidential election?
What alternate reality do you people live in?
The Democrats’ entire election strategy relied entirely on the corrupt news media refusing to ask any real questions at all of Biden or his awful running mate, Kamala Harris, and manipulating the millions of mail-in ballots that had been mailed out willy-nilly boy corrupt Democrat governors all over the country. They kept Biden in his basement and Harris out of sight in order to avoid any comparisons between the paltry audiences they drew to the tens of thousands who showed up everywhere Donald Trump went. The talked about this publicly, even bragged about it for anyone who was actually listening.
So, of course I absolutely, 100% believe that the Democrats would and did engage in massive fraud on this election, most specifically in the big, Democrat machine-controlled cities of Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Madison, Minneapolis, Phoenix and Las Vegas. The only real question at hand is whether the Trump legal team is going to be able to prove it in a court of law.
Yesterday, that legal team got poured out by a federal district judge named Matthew Brann in a case in Pennsylvania. Judge Brann, unsurprisingly, is an appointee of Barack Hussein Obama, so that decision comes as no surprise at all. As Rudy Giuliani said in a statement, that entirely expected decision simply moves the case further along in the federal court system:
“Today’s decision turns out to help us in our strategy to get expeditiously to the U.S. Supreme Court. Although we fully disagree with this opinion, we’re thankful to the Obama-appointed judge for making this anticipated decision quickly, rather than simply trying to run out the clock.”
The U.S. Supreme Court: That’s where this will all be decided, just as the hanging chad controversy in Florida was decided by the Supremes in 2000.
Yes, I believe the Democrats, in concert with the corrupt news media and most likely elements within Trump’s own administration, conspired to rig this election, just as they attempted to rig the election for Hillary Clinton in 2016, and just as they have executed so many other conspiratorial hoaxes over the last five years. This is who they are and what they do now.
The only remaining question is whether Trump’s legal team will be able to prove it to the satisfaction of a panel of appellate judges or Supreme Court justices. Just as was the case in 2000, all most of us can do is wait and see.
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is the only real conservative alternative to Drudge, and deserves to become everyone’s go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.